Bailies of Bennachie
Registered Charity SC 013298
Caring for Bennachie and it's Landscape
The Bailies of Bennachie is a voluntary conservation society (SC 013298) whose objectives are to encourage and stimulate the public’s interest of Bennachie. The Bailies work involves helping to maintain footpaths and rights of way and enhance people’s enjoyment and understanding of Bennachie, by promoting its geology, literature, ballads, poetry, art and music through publications and events. The Bailies also undertake archaeological investigations and record wildlife seen on the hill.
Please look at our Bennachie Landscapes Project to see what we are doing and please get involved as we are always looking for help and support!
Our Committee meetings are usually held at the Bennachie Centre on the last Monday of each month. Let us know if you have any matters that you wish us to consider or if you wish to see our minutes.
- Senior Bailie (Chairperson): J. Cumberbirch
- Treasurer: Steve Wright
- Minute Secretary: Rosemary Sievewright
- Membership Secretary: Donna Taylor
- Publications: Ann Baillie
- Web master: Donna Taylor
- Work Party Coordinators: Harry Leil and Mick Taylor
- Committee Members: Fiona Banks, Brian Cornock, John Nicol, Jill Matthews, Angela Groat,
Sue Taylor, Colin Shepherd, Barry Foster, Andy Wainwright, Iain Ralston